Checklist for Success at SmokeFree Wagin Woolorama
You know that participating in WA’s largest regional agricultural show brings many advantages. You not only have access to a vast number of visitors during the two days, but following the event, we receive many enquiries seeking contact details for something someone has seen at Woolorama sometimes up to three years before!!
In addition, the advertising you do in the official program and other rural media not only reaches those who can’t attend, but becomes an important purchasing reference for all farmers. Here is a checklist to assist you in planning to maximise your success at Woolorama in 2021.
We have used a combination of anecdotal evidence and published research to identify factors critical to success.
- Get the planning done
- Site Application Form and payment sent
- Copy of Public Liability Insurance sent
- Book/arrange accommodation Exhibitor Awards entry sent
- Public Address advertising booked
- Liquor License Application sent
- Advertising booked – Show Schedule – Offi cial Program Marquee booked Partitioning organised
- Furniture organised
- Signage and displays organised
- Book transport people to get the stuff there!
- Book telehandler etc. for unloading
- Media releases sent
- Staffing requirements arranged
- Prepare your staff Training re: the difference between in-the-shop and in-the-fi eld selling
- Determining measures for success, setting targets and ensuring your staff know them
- Appropriate clothing (for all weather possibilities) Stamina: standing all day, socialising…
- Processes for ensuring follow ups can be achieved (collection of contact details etc.) Presentation, presentation, presentation…
- Design a display that attracts attention
- Ensure your staff are easily identifiable
The day before you leave:
- Power cords etc
- Promotional materials
- Check weather forecast
- Exhibitor and vehicle passes packed
On the day:
- Enjoy the rewards of all your preparation!