Event | Commonwealth Bank Cattle Expo
Dates | Friday 11 and Saturday 12 March 2022
Head Steward | Luke Hall (Mob: 0437 484 668), Kurt Wise (Mob: 0419 922 546)
Stewards | L Johnson, M Kitchen, P McDougall, E Porter, E Sprigg, K Patterson, B Patterson
Office | A Hall, C Ballard
Entries Close | Friday 4 March at 5pm NO LATE ENTRIES
Entry Fee | $12 Members, $18 Non-members (includes GST) Exhibitor must be current Financial Member if claiming Member rate | Group classes entry $20
Entry Form | See centre pages of this schedule (cream form)
Entries | All cattle to be penned by 8.30am Friday 11 March
Prize Money | First $30, Second $20, Third $10. Second and third places will only receive prize money under full competition.
Judging Commences | Friday 9am for stud cattle | Unled Cattle Judging time not before 10am FRIDAY 11 March.
Presentation time | Saturday 12pm, Cattle Complex
1. Points towards 'MOST POINTS' prize to be won under competition.
2. All animals in classes 1-40 MUST be registered as “purebred” with their breed society.
3. All animals must have bull rings or clips in nose when parading and double tied in stalls. (All bulls over 1 year must have permanent nose rings)
4. Stock bedding supplied by Society.
5. Weighing of all bulls to be completed by 9am FRIDAY 11 March.
6. Neck cards to be worn on chestplate by exhibitor during judging.
7. Exhibitors must provide Breed uniforms for handlers during judging.
8. Breed Uniforms may not carry personal Stud names during judging.
9. No exhibit may depart before 3pm SATURDAY 12 March.
10. DISPLAY ONLY area for Stud animals will be provided subject to the above conditions.
11. Subject to entries some classes may be combined or divided at the organisers' discretion.
12. ALL CATTLE entered must be identified with an NLIS electronic device, accompanied by a waybill, and PIC number on entry form. Waybills to be delivered to Cattle Office.
13. NO clipping shutes or blowers in the shed.
14. All cattle to be penned by 8.30am Friday.
15. All cattle are to be tested and certified BVdV free and to come with a declaration accompanying entry form to confirm.
BBQ and entertainment from 6.30pm Friday 11 March for exhibitors and sponsors.
Livestock vehicle passes are issued upon receipt of entries.
No vehicle will be permitted on the grounds without a pass.