Head Steward | Glenys Ball
(Ph: 0400 211 827) Email: email@example.com
Entries Close | Friday 4th March, 2022 at 5pm. LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED IF PRE-ARRANGED
Entry Fee | $5 per photo
Entries | Enter online www.woolorama.com.au or entry form in center of schedule
Judging | Wednesday, March 9
Emma Ball Photography Prize for Best Photo by an amateur – $250 sponsored by Peter and Vicki Ball
Most Successful Exhibitor – $100 - Sponsored by Paul and Kath Powell
Woolorama Portrait Prize $300
Woolorama Landscape Prize $300
Class 1103, 1104, 1105 & 1106 – $100 First, $25 Second
Class 1107 –Wagin Chamber of Commerce Local Photo Prize $100 First, $50 Second, $25
Third. (Must be within Wagin Shire Boundary (detail on back of photo) Must be Landscape
format (horizontal photo). Can include animals, buildings, machinery and people.
Any three may be chosen for annual calendar.
By entering in this class the photographer has given permission to be chosen.
1. Name of Exhibitor and address and class to be clearly marked on back top left hand corner of photo. Please give photo a title.
2. Previously exhibited work in this competition is not accepted.
3. No entry can exceed 50cm x 40cm including mount. Visible photo minimum size is 20cm x 20cm or 14cm x 25cm panorama/rectangular.
4. All photos must be mounted with STIFF BLACK OR WHITE MOUNTING CARD.
5. Competition is open to all amateur photographers and must be the work of the exhibitor. Definition of an amateur for this competition is someone who does not advertise their photography.
6. All entries will be judged. Due to limited space it is possible that not all photographs will be exhibited.
7. Photos can be collected from 4.30pm Saturday unless mailing arrangements have been previously arranged by supplying a pre-paid mailing package.
8. All care is taken when photos are handled however the organisers accept no responsibility for loss or damage.
Hosted by the Wagin Camera Club. An inter-club competition between camera clubs in WA. Individual awards plus trophy for winning club.
Subject for 2022: “GOLDEN ”