These are mandatory for all Food Vendors to meet the requirements of our Civid 19 Policy
FOOD SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- All food and drink vendors are required to provide a list of all products and/or menus and the prices at which they are being sold.
- Vendors must meet Local Government Health Regulations and must be able to produce on demand a Certificate of Currency for their Public Liability insurance.
- In order to participate in Wagin Woolorama 2021, every food vendor must acknowledge sugary drinks (e.g. soft drink, energy drinks) cannot be displayed or promoted (e.g. not lined up on a trestle table, counter top or visible from a display fridge).
- Commercial food vendors are focused in three atmospheric Gourmet Food Courts, which include shaded chairs and tables (Woolorama responsible for cleaning) and live music playing in two of the areas.
- Opportunity exists for some food vendors to be strategically located elsewhere on the grounds.
- Woolorama gives preference to food vendors with healthy food options (low fat, low sugar, unprocessed).
Visit Hospitality Hygiene for the AHA Hospitality & Tourism COVID-19 Hygiene Course training and certification.